Cinavia Removal HD - disk or image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia Removal HD - disk or image

It has always been my practice to clone an ISO of a disk and then rip from the ISO because it is much faster. Reading the "How to" on using the Cinavia removal tool, it specifies using the optical disk. Does the rip have to occur from a disk or will it/should it work with the ISO file? At the moment I have several of the videos on the list as being supported and I know that they are Cinavia protected, however, DVDFAB is not recognizing the Cinavia on the ISO but it does recognize it on the optical disk. Is there a trick to getting it to use an ISO instead of a disk?

Some users have said it worked with an ISO, but I am told it should not. Will try to get a better answer for you and others. Please post questions about this in the sticky thread in the BD Copy forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

post # 22 here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=28304&page=3
      says it worked with iso file

Comment

We have no way of knowing if it actually worked correctly or not. I have spoken with the developers a few minutes ago, they say support for ISO and folders will be added in the future. Try it if you like, but it is not supported at this time, so don't be surprised if it does not work correctly.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Iso on hard drive test

They say here a screen shot and log file don't lie and is highly valued on the forum so here is my screen shot link and Fab log file link to the movie iso Mortal Instruments I made of a iso already on the hard drive.Works for me.
          I could upload a few chapters to my cloud drive if needed to check to see if it works on a effected player.LOG FILE-

Screen shot-

Also can you please answer the unknown unanswered question does this process work on a 3d Cinavia disk?

Comment

Hi folks, I backed up Minions on blu-ray and it had Cinavia on it and it only plays sound for a short while so I tried putting the backup disk back in the computer to put those backed up files back into the computer and made another disk but this one still has the Cinavia on it so I guess i will try the original disk again. But hey if it don't work you guys are great for keeping on trying.

Comment

Minions is not on the supported list yet.

Comment

ISO/Folder Source is not officially supported yet, may work for some or may not.

Look at the supported files list, if a 3D or 4K version is supported it is shown on the list.

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                They say here a screen shot and log file don't lie and is highly valued on the forum so here is my screen shot link and Fab log file link to the movie iso Mortal Instruments I made of a iso already on the hard drive.Works for me.
                I could upload a few chapters to my cloud drive if needed to check to see if it works on a effected player.LOG FILE-

Screen shot-

Also can you please answer the unknown unanswered question does this process work on a 3d Cinavia disk?

Comment

This is far and away the best Cinavia solution ever produced by any company, I'll bet by February they have more titles than anyone. The sound is Pitch Perfect. Congrats to the best development team in the world.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Here is the test iso link it's about 4.9 gigs and 21 mins. long so anyone can test it on their Cinavia effected equipment.The sound is PCM from DTS master on the store brought disk.

P.S. If the link takes you to a download page in non English just click on the blue box to download file it could take awhile to download depending on your download speed file is almost 5 gigs.Please test this file on your Cinavia infected player to see if the whole file plays audio past the 20 mins mark its near the end of the file but you must play for 20 mins to see if Cinavia kicks in.This was made from a existing cloned iso on the hard drive.If you put the Cinavia file back in fab you will see theirs no cinavia on the main movie audio track page where as the cloned iso does show the cinavia effected audio track in the red box and the dts master soundtrack.

Comment

Thanks 3Dman, but we can't offer downloads of copyrighted content, so I have removed the link from your post. Anyone who wants to try it can use the 30-day trial policy (which is different for CinaviaRemoval, see this: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...6&postcount=30)

Comment

Working...
                      X