License Nag Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License Nag Screen

I have a lifetime on all products. The NAG Screen to register continues to appear after update 9.2.2.4, the option to disable is gone. Tried uninstall (complete) then re-install, manual registry clean, no luck. This problem is not critical but annoying! Thanks for an otherwise very nice suite!

Did you activate your licenses? What is reported on the License Info screen (don't post it here)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes, activated all products and all are listed as "activated" "Never Expire". Every time I start the application I get the license screen offering the Buy option in the lower left corner and no option not to display again.

Comment

Update to the latest beta and maybe it won't do it?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

try clicking "common settings " and then click the "default" button

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
            try clicking "common settings " and then click the "default" button
            Thanks for the reply. Tried that, it did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              Update to the latest beta and maybe it won't do it?
              Thanks for the advice. Will give it a shot and let you know if it works.
              Last edited by DiveDr; 01-09-2016, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Please do this: click the Buy link and see what it tries to sell you. Then see if that is on your list in the Member Center. Sounds like something is in Trial mode. If you are positive that you have a license for everything, just click Activate to re-register everything. A file may be corrupted. Activate will force it to get new authorizations from the server.

If none of that works, send me a PM and I will ask you to upload some things.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals, Thanks for the reply. When I click Buy it brings me to the Hone/order screen of the website with all products displayed for purchase. I re-activated everything and still get the nag screen. All the products work but it is annoying. Thanks for any help you can offer. I can e-mail you screenshots or logs if that might be useful. Thanks again!

Comment

This is a very unusual problem. I will send you a link and instructions by PM to upload some things.

Comment

Working...
                    X