False Expiration Warning using Bluray Copy Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False Expiration Warning using Bluray Copy Module

I inserted legend of billy jean bluray region one into drive today and was gonna rip it to disk. Using Windows 8.1 64 Bit I proceeded to launch dvdfab where I still had a trial going till the 21st of Jan. Figured I had this two ways. Either my trial would pick up the disc and copy or the fallback to hd decrypter would work cause the movie was out for a long time now. But to my dismay the software said I needed to buy bluray copy to read this disc. Strange since I was still under a trial and also strange as to why the fall back to hd decrypter did not work.

I'm using my bluray passkey copy now which is working fine. Been considering a purchase of bluray copy for dvdfab just to put things in an all in one sorta solution but that is not working for me right now.

Why did it say I needed to by bluray copy when I have a valid trial till the 21st of jan?

Why didn't hd decrypter not just pick up the slack since the movie is kinda older release on bluray?

please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Follow UP

Just tried Journey to Center of the Earth region 1 and it worked fine but would not work with passkey lol. Go figure. I guess that's whey we have both programs.

Comment

Internal Logs Uploaded

Adding internal logs as requested. Also noticed in the log this message:

0m 42.87s: failed to send host certificate: sensekey 05 asc 6F acsq 00
        0m 43.04s: blu-ray AF77139B32C7625B63B4E314DFA91B5821F7DBE7

Sounds like something but to be honest I do not know what lol. Hope this helps somebody help me. Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Please update your DVDFab installation, v8 does not have the correct addresses for the server in some cases. It can still decrypt some BDs without it, but very few.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Update

Right forgot to mention that when I last posted. I installed v8 when v9 wasn't giving me any joy lol. Meaning when I first encountered this error I ran back to v8 to see. I never actually ran a test with v8 tbh. I ended up using my bluray passkey to get the title to hard drive. Sorry if the logs make it look like that I probably got that from my documents folder when I launched the title in v8. But I never actually tried to run it though just looked at the disc. The only software giving me the error is v9. To recap it is saying my bluray copy has expired and to go buy a new one. When in fact I am on a trial till the 21st of this month. Now to sound even funnier I mentioned in my post above that another title from 2008 called Journey to the Center of the Earth copied fine using that trial so that was kinda odd lol.

Comment

There we go here is the correct logs

Sorry about the log issue. I just saw dvd and the folder log and figured that was the right one. Not very good with these logs but I am learning. Thanks for pointing that out. Here is some pics of what is happening and the log you wanted.

And I hope the pics show the trial I am using is bluray copy and should be good till 21st. Anything else you need just drop me a line I will be glad to do what I can.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X