Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 9.2.2.6 will not install

Hello,
    When my DVD Fab 9.2.2.4 started it showed an update to Beta version 9.2.2.5 and I updated and started again. Then it showed an updated version for 9.2.2.6 and I downloaded and tried to install. Each time I tried to install I got an error " This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin Windows. Then I got an error "create process failed code 267" and then my desktop goes black and I have to reset to get the PC to start again. I went back to version 9.2.2.4 and installed it and everything worked proper for that version. I'm running Windows 7. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You

You should try a full download to your desktop of the installer for v9.2.2.6. Do not use the update dialog box that is internal to DVDFab, it causes problems on some systems. After you have the new download, right click on it and select As Administrator as the run option.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Had the same problem as the OP last night. Update went from 9224 to 9225 OK but 9226 would not update. Had to download and install, it's OK now.

Comment

Version 9.2.2.6 Downloads, Installs but doesn't Update

My 9.2.2.5 beta version is not being updated even though the 9.2.2.6 update downloads and goes through install and declares update complete. The message that 9.2.2.6 update is available comes up every time I start DVDFab. What do I need to do? Download completely from the DVDFab Website? Will my licence info remain intact?

Comment

Yes, I never use the internal download. Get a full download from the website and run it using As Administrator from the context menu.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you, the download from the website installed without issue. Looking forward to fix for the The Martian (Region 1) bluray copy protection.

Comment

Yes, you and tens of thousands of others. It is being addressed, have patience.

Comment

Working...
              X