Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slowish CUDA and Language selection issue

Hi Folks,

Just purchased myself DVDfab today and after some initial hiccups I can safely say I'm pretty happy with it. I have however a few issues that I hope someone could help with.

I tried to backup 'Minions 3D' today and had to shutdown AnyDVD-HD because DVDfab complained about it. After inserting the movie DVDfab only displayed the french audio selection and no others. I then restarted Anydvd-HD and voila, all the languages were available. I was forced to keep it running in the background because of this language issue. It just seems as if AnyDVD-HD does a slight better job of analysing the disc than DVDfab.

Another issue I discovered is although I don't get CUDA crashes like I got when I tried other earlier versions, The fps speed is not as fast as it used to be. I have all settings enabled and it seldom goes over 40fps (sometimes dipping as low as 27fps). It's as if CUDA says its enabled but not really working correctly. I have an i5-3570K and GTX770 (Asus P8Z77-V motherboard with 8gb). It's a nice little system and quite snappy for games and other uses, but I cannot fathom why the older versions/trials of DVDfab seemed slightly quicker. Could it be the Nvidia drivers I am using (v361.75)? I just hope I don't have to keep uninstalling and installing older versions just to improve things.

I am also saving all backups to my Samsung 256gb SDD drive, so no problems with a slow drive.

Any help appreciated!

Please follow the guidelines for using the forum. If you have a problem with a specific module, post in that forum and include a DVDFab internal log session that illustrates the problem. Using AnyDVD with DVDFab is not really recommended and just confuses the issue.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

oops sorry, my bad!

Comment

Working...
      X