Slysoft AnyDVD Refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slysoft AnyDVD Refugees

Looks like DVDFab is in for an influx of Slysoft AnyDVD Refugees now they have been shut down. As one of these I have some Q's,
    1) Is there any "Promotion" for us to cross grade from the Fox to the Monkey for BD/DVD decryption?
    2) AnyDVD writes out a "Disc.Info" file that can be used by playback engines like JRiver Media Center to select the correct Playlist for playback. Does DVDFab do this? The AnyDVD format looks as follows and is written to the root folder of the BD

Code:
    [disc]
    type=BD-ROM
    version=AnyDVD HD 7.1.2.2 (BDPHash.bin 12-11-23)
    totalsectors=23432960
    label=THE_HUNGER_GAMES
    region=0
    playlists=665
    Thanks
    Nathan

You are welcome here, it is a strange time.

I do not know if any special promotions are planned, but keep an eye on the forum.

DVDFab has the option to write a BD Info file, you can turn it on or off in Common Settings. Passkey does not have this option. You can download DVDFab and use it in trial mode to see if the BDInfo is structured to do what you need.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks signals. Yes, strange times indeed.

On the "disc.inf" file: it is used by 3rd party players (like JRiver Media Center) to automatically select the "correct" playlist for playback when a BD is mounted. So it would ideally this need to be part of passkey. I can see that this information is available in the passkey GUI but as you have said, there is not in a "disc.inf" type file in the root of the decrypted BD. If you would consider a feature request for such a file that would be great.

Thanks again,
      Nathan

Comment

Working...
      X