Mockingjay 2 conversion question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mockingjay 2 conversion question

I have an ISO of this which was cloned using a pre-9.2.3.5 DVDFab. I have now installed 9,2,3,5, and I'd like to re-clone using this ISO as input and produce a new ISO. DVDFab allows me to click on the "+" and specify the old ISO as input, but the control at the bottom for specifying ISO output doesn't respond. If, instead, I load a blank disk and just hit "Start", I get a message saying "Sorry, your optical drive needs to be checked". Should the output ISO widget work, and what does this message mean ?

Please post the DVDFab internal log session from this attempt. Not sure I have ever tried this unusual conversion. Probably better results going back to the original disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by ftg View Post
      I have an ISO of this which was cloned using a pre-9.2.3.5 DVDFab. I have now installed 9,2,3,5, and I'd like to re-clone using this ISO as input and produce a new ISO.
      The question not asked is... why? What do you expect to be different by passing the ISO thru DVDFab again?

Comment

The question is moot now, I reobtained the original and copied with 9.2.3.5. The original intention was to have 9.2.3.5 correct whatever in the ISO couldn't be handled by the previous version.

Comment

This might work in some cases if you had made the first ISO a "p-iso" (protected ISO) using DVDFab Clone mode or Passkey rip to image with the keep protection option.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X