Install help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Install help

I just purchased DVDFAB9, got my email confirmation, and tried to download. It won't let me download, and their 'chat box' says agents are not available. And there is not a phone number. And I sent in a comment form Saturday am and have not heard back.

Can you tell I am frustrated. I really don't want to call my bank and get a refund, but this may be my next step.

Any suggestions. Thanks

Download it from here, right click on it and run as administrator.

How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you.

I'll do this and let you know if I have problems. Appreciate the help.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        Download it from here, right click on it and run as administrator.

http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29078
        I think it is working. Do you know how I can save the Users Guide to my flash drive so I can print it at Staples, instead of using a ton of ink printing it at home

Comment

I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. I would probably have to cut and paste it into the word processor
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

You can download a pdf file of the manual here: http://download.dvdfab.cn/manual/dvd...ab9.pdf?d=0802 and save it to any flash drive for quick offline viewing or printing. Note that the currently available pdf is a little dated but should be fine to get you started. You can post any questions you have in the General Questions forum.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Much

Appreciate all the help to get started.

Comment

Working...
              X