Every new version nags for activation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Every new version nags for activation

I have a lifetime license which started with the full version of DVDfab Platinum v3.

I'm now using v9 but every time I install a new updated version, 9.2.3.8 in this instance, it nags me to buy the product, every module is deactivated and I have to activate again to enable the modules I'm entitled to.

It's really annoying!! I also have Passkey (full DVD / Bluray version) and it never bugs me for a reactivation when I update it. Can you fix this annoying behaviour please?
    'Round, 'round, get around... I'm getting dizzy

Dear bambee,

Could you please tell us your register e-mail? We need the information to check for your license.

regards,
    Knighter

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

bambee
      Do not post your registered email in the forum, send it in a PM (Private Message) to knighter. If you have a firewall on your internet connection, set it to allow DVDfab through in both directions.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X