Problems with correct file conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Problems with correct file conversion

i am trying to convert some older stuff to a stand alone harddrive to play through my samsung smart tv. the mp4's have a dialog sync problem. have looked online numerous times and find everything from tv firmware problem to no problem, wiht a lot of conflicting info. so i am turning to the source that alwasy has been of great help in the past. Some of the files in vlc, some video clip and some mp4. any ideas?
    thanks
    Gizmo

giz
    Sync problems are pretty rare nowadays with MP4s, make sure you are using a fairly recent version of DVDFab if not the latest. To help narrow the problem down, you can test play with VLC and DVDFab Media Player, which are both free for playing files. If it is good with both of these players, chances are it is the player app in the TV. Another possible workaround is to try changing the audio settings on the Advanced Settings page in Ripper to something the player may like better, such as stereo instead of multichannel or MP3 instead of AAC or AC3. If you are not using the original disc, try going back to that as your Source.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X