Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migration from AnyDVD - any special offers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Migration from AnyDVD - any special offers?

Hello,

Do you offer any special discounts or flavorable conditions for the users of AnyDVD HD who wants to migrate to DVDFab Passkey?

AnyDVD team behaved in a very unfair and discriminatory way - they just canceled all old lifetime(!) AnyDVD licenses and said that now everyone should purchase new ones. By doing that they discredited themselves completely. By my opinion it's as a simple impudent uncovered scam.

So, I'm not going to trust them anymore, as if they've done this once, they will do that again. So for now I'm searching for an alternative. I hope you guys more honest and fair?

Yes, see this page: http://www.dvdfab.cn/anydvd_switch_promotion.htm Be certain to check the box "I currently use AnyDVD" for an additional discount.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Yes, see this page: http://www.dvdfab.cn/anydvd_switch_promotion.htm Be certain to check the box "I currently use AnyDVD" for an additional discount.
      Thanks! And what if I would like to purchase the lifetime license as I had in AnyDVD? In that case I will not get any discount? Special offer is valid only in case of purchasing 1Y license?

Comment

Techsupport helped! Just purchased the lifetime license for Passkey DVD & Passkey Blu-Ray with 50% discount!

Excellent offer! You guys rock! Unlike the AnyDVD scammers!

Comment

I too left Slysoft/Redfox after they 'claimed' to get shutdown and had to reopen. Really good business model to get everyone to pay again. Maybe it's true, maybe not. Eitherway, the way they treated LTL users was sad.

Glad to be part of the dvdfab team. I like passkey so far, will be looking into the other products as time goes on. Hopefully dvdfab doesn't change to a new company and totally shaft LTL holders. If LTL isn't sustainable, don't offer it.

I mean, only 50% off a new license @ redfox if you bought a LTL in the past 5 months, otherwise tough luck you get a mere 20%... which it seems they ALWAYS have 20% anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X