X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance DVDFab not loading

HI

Been a user of DVDFab FOR-EVER!!!
    Suddenly, I would say, since the last few updates, it does not startup. It has become slower and slower to startup.
    I also notice that once it started to load, the windows WERFAULT.EXE progam get's invoked - that is windows error reporting - so something is going on.

I tried the latest beta, no-go. Even during the install it hungs up and does not finish install. I have to cancel the task.
    Starting it up then - does not work either.

Please advise?
    Thanks

PS. I had to disable windows 10 Error reporting in services.msc...WTF? Seems like there is a problem with these later versions - or at least Windows things so.
    Can we PLEASE get this fixed - your program was not very cheap, you know?
    Last edited by bert269; 05-21-2016, 11:36 AM.

are you on windows insider program? seems the latest release broke dvdfab.

Comment

Others have reported success when they run the DVDFab installer using the As Administrator option. The staff has duplicated some of the Win10 issues and are working on solutions. Best advice: if you get a version of Win10 that works for all your applications, quit updating it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X