Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go back to early Build 14332 (Windows 10 preview Temp Fix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Go back to early Build 14332 (Windows 10 preview Temp Fix)

As you may know Windows is blocking DVD-fab from working under the New update Preview Build 14342.rsl so until Dvd fab finds a fix , you can go to your Settings under RECOVERY -GO BACK TO EARLY BUILD and it will uninstall the current build and take it back to the last build where DVD-fab was working, I just done it and it is working now - During the process it will ask you to check for update for a fix, but there isn't one so just let it uninstall the last build and if you downloaded the latest version already , it will be there and will work.
    Last edited by typ52563; 05-21-2016, 09:25 PM. Reason: Clarification

All,
    Try this at your own risk, it has not been tested or verified by the DVDFab Staff, who have duplicated some of the problems and are working on fixes.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

did not work

i did this a complete rebuild of the system and dvdfab worked till i did the update and then it refuses to start up. it opens up then goes away

Comment

Working...
      X