Question about copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Question about copying

I had a question I know there are a lot of software out there but I found I like dvdfab my question is when you copy a copy protected dvd dose the software actually take the copyright protection of the original dvd movie?? If someone can answers this question I appreciate it thank you
    Last edited by Reaver; 05-23-2016, 01:36 PM.

Not sure exactly what you mean, but all copy protection mechanisms are removed. DVD Copy will show you what it found and removed by clicking as shown in the capture before you click Start.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I know it make a copy of the original disk with out copyright protection what I mean is the original DVD I bought at the store dose it remove copyright protection from actual DVDs disk itself Permanently??? Still looking for this answer
      Last edited by Reaver; 05-23-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

The short answer is no. The original disk will always contain its copy protection.

Comment

Another question? Can my MP4 movie be copied to a disk, and if so How?
          Thanks

Comment

Yes it can just use and burning program like any other file. Note that if the original has Cinavia it will show up when burned to disc.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X