Bluray Ripper produces corrupted files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray Ripper produces corrupted files

I was using the blu ray ripper quite heavily to produce MP4 files and then it would convert saying it was completed successfully. When I go to Blu ray file there is the video but it is unplayable and I have bought a new blu ray player but the same thing happens. This is the error message I get when I try to play mp4 video.

Can't Play.

Not enough info. Are you playing the MP4 file via DLNA or USB or burned media? Is it possible that the audio format in the MP4 file is not supported by the player using the playback method?

Too many variables for anyone here to provide an answer.

Comment

Also some blu ray players require to set a setting in the players menu to play mp4's,Mkv's or other files so refer to manual of blu ray player to see first if mp-4 files are supported and how to set the player to play them if required.

Comment

I was using the blu ray ripper program and ripped them from internal sata blu ray player, it was working fine and then it stopped. When I go to mp4 file it gives me this error code, 0x00d36c4 and says it cannot play video. I used to be able to play mp4 file and now cannot. I bought a usb blu ray player and this still produces the same corrupted file. I've reinstalled windows and still the same problem persists. I've updated all my drivers for my windows 10 computer and there is nothing else I can do to correct the problem. Using DVD Fab 3.9.0.2 version blu ray ripper to Mp4. I finally used a different player and have video but not sound. Used the power dvd 10 to play the mp4 video.

Comment

If the files won't play, take the following steps:

1)Attach the DVDFab internal log session for the MP4 conversion to a new post, instructions in my sig, below.
          2)Scan one of the unplayable files with MediaInfo, copy to a text file, and attach that as well.

We can't help you without more information.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X