This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with latest version still

I'm posting this again because it's been a couple of weeks and I still haven't heard about my black screen issue with the 9.3's versions. 9.2.4.4 is the last version that works. The main screen of the program where it shows the progress is black. All I can see is the left side of the screen where it tells you the copy mode. I have made a couple of posts in the original thread but have not received any response. Please let me know if this is still being investigated. Thanks

Black screen

Originally posted by dbagger View Post
    I'm posting this again because it's been a couple of weeks and I still haven't heard about my black screen issue with the 9.3's versions. 9.2.4.4 is the last version that works. The main screen of the program where it shows the progress is black. All I can see is the left side of the screen where it tells you the copy mode. I have made a couple of posts in the original thread but have not received any response. Please let me know if this is still being investigated. Thanks
    Have you tried to minimize that screen, then maximize it again to see what happens ?

Comment

When you don't get a response it generally means that no one is having the same problem or that the staff can't duplicate it. Don't start 2nd threads on the same topic, against the rules. Use your original thread, this one is closed.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X