Regarding release of DVDFAB 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Regarding release of DVDFAB 10

I have a life time license for dvdfab 9. If I upgrade to 10 will I have to buy it or will my life time license allow me to upgrade at no cost?

Your concern is premature, no release is even scheduled. All previous Fab version changes have been free, unlike PowerDVD, etc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Any features for which you already have a lifetime license for will be available to you in DVDFab 10 at no extra cost. Now if DVDFab 10 includes new features and/or modules you most likely will have to pay for those...usually at a discount.

Originally posted by Dougwh View Post
      I have a life time license for dvdfab 9. If I upgrade to 10 will I have to buy it or will my life time license allow me to upgrade at no cost?

Comment

DVDFab 10

An email from DVDFab came out today stating "The revolutionary DVDFab 10 is coming". It apparently is targeted to Newsletter Users. The email also stated that DVDFab 10 could be coming out as early as this Autumn.

Comment

Originally posted by gs_allen@bellsouth.net View Post
          An email from DVDFab came out today stating "The revolutionary DVDFab 10 is coming". It apparently is targeted to Newsletter Users. The email also stated that DVDFab 10 could be coming out as early as this Autumn.
          Maybe after anniversary update of windows 10?

Comment

Working...
          X