I am Wrath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Wrath

DVD 9 ,XP with or without pathfinder enabled can not read disc correctly.Reads it as 1:24 min , and will not start properly.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Read here post #1 - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29595

Comment

I am Wrath

Does this also mean , that as a last resort, I can no longer make a Clone using FAB 9.2.4.4 , that works?
      I tried using the FAB version above ,and the clone would not start the movie from the front menu.

Comment

I used Dvdfab Windows for XP 9244 to backup the same BD into iso yesterday. It worked! I could play it using my Dune HD D1 player using full menu.

Comment

If you need help with this, post the problem in the correct forum, in this case either DVD Copy of Blu-ray Copy and include the DVDFab internal log session. There is no way to tell from these posts what you are trying to do. v9.2.4.4 will be available for those with OS issues and will still be updated, just not as often as the regular releases.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

For now, you can use DVDFab v93xx to copy this disc without problem.

But you are using XP, which means you can only use DVDFab v92xx

We can only update DVDFab v92xx for XP from time to time, due to lacking of resources, sorry.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I am Wrath, The Trust and all Lionsgate dvds

This menu loop problem seems to be related to Lionsgate releases.
              Don't you feel it might be one of those time, since FAB 9.2.4.4 was released in May 24,16 to update this , XP OS problem with these discs?

Comment

DVDBOB,
                If you need the updates faster, maybe you should consider updating your OS. The terms of this are clear, to have the same update schedule would require that resources be taken away from fixes and features for the majority of DVDFab users.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X