This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab 6 will not launch

I recently reformatted my hard drive (windows xp) and now dvdfab 6070 won't launch. I installed it with no problem, restarted the computer but when I click the icon nothing happens. I then installed an older version 5 and it works fine, i regestered it and everything. I uninstalled and reinstalled it with no results, redownloaded reinstalled still nothing. I even tried the new beta version and it won't work. I had no problems during the reformatting process and all the other programs I installed work fine. please help

Did you install and register it as Administrator? Try that. It sometimes solves the problem.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Try re-downloading your v6 key.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I purchased dvdfab5, is there a different key for dvdfab6?
        I was logged in as admin the entire time.

Comment

Yes, there is a different key for Ver 6. Go to the dvdfab.com website and request it.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

heres the link enter you email address you used to purchase Dvdfab Ver5 and and in the drop down select Ver 6xx

Comment

I downloaded the new key and still nothing. I double clicked the new key icon, a window appeared saying the program would be restarted in full mode. The window went away and nothing happened, so I tried to double click the dvd6 icon and nothing happened.

Comment

Working...
              X