No announcement yet.

What Are The best DVD D.L. Discs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Media What Are The best DVD D.L. Discs?

Hi Guy's,
    I've searched for this subject, but didn't find any suggestions so I'll give this a shot, Ok give me some brands that you personally buy and use and find to be of better then average in quality for DVD back ups. I have used Verbatim D.L.,
    Phillips D.L. and up until lately the Phillips have worked great, but now I am getting error: FlexBurn I/O Error Cdb: Test Unit Ready SenseData: Invalid Address For Write , some think this is do to the DVD Discs, Well come on guy's give up your secret brands and why.... LOL
    Thanks To All Of You, You Are Kind !

Burner1

The Verbatim are more consistent from batch to batch, my advice is use nothing else.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Guy's !

I thank you for your input,
      I have tried many variations of settings, Used DVDFab burn engine at 2X , tried imgBurn and still had problems on my Desk Top, I used the same DVDFab 10.0.4.6 on my Lap Top PC and the same Discs and it copied and burnt it perfectly, same windows 8.1 64 bit, So I installed an older DVDFab v.9.2.3.1 on the Desk Top and it burnt a perfect copy, I don't know, I've been using this same set up on this computer and burnt 500 or more back ups and never had this problem before. I guess I'll change to Verbatim , I use to use them, guess I'll go back to them.
      Thanks All
      Burner1

Comment

Does DVD Fab burn dual-layer discs now? I could not get it to work years ago. I was told to use ImgBurn. Never once got that to work, either; always got hung up on creating a layer break.

I gave up years ago and simply use other software to shrink everything down to single-layer DVD size.
        Last edited by CBR929; 07-14-2017, 11:18 PM.

Comment

@ teh roxxors
          I have edited your post please do not mention other software, this is a DVD Fab forum.
          If anyone needs help setting up ImgBurn please visit their site or, ask anyone here how to including myself
          CBR929

Edit: I also agree with Signals, Verbatim are the best bar none!!!
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            The Verbatim are more consistent from batch to batch, my advice is use nothing else.
            Same for me Verbatim is the best. bd-r bd-re bd-re dl and bd-dl

Comment

Working...
            X