X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License renewal failure

Curious.

During usageoperation was presented with a screen that stated DVD to DVD needed license renewal.

Email was verified.

Could not click DVD Fab 3.X "built in life time subscription" check box (nothing happened. Clicked next anyway.
    Total showed as 0.0 US$/(European I Guess).

Billing info: invalid parameters!

It is not clear what version you are updating from or to, give us some additional info or see this: http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/NewOptions
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

License renewal failure

I am happy to say I simply re-entered the registration key and it seemed to have fixed the problem. Not sure why.

Comment

Glad to hear you're up and running again.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Uhh...I'm having this same problem

Originally posted by drkillpatient View Post
          Curious.

During usageoperation was presented with a screen that stated DVD to DVD needed license renewal.

Email was verified.

Could not click DVD Fab 3.X "built in life time subscription" check box (nothing happened. Clicked next anyway.
          Total showed as 0.0 US$/(European I Guess).

Billing info: invalid parameters!
          Uhh...I'm having this same problem and re-entering my registration key didn't solve things.

DVDFab v6.2.0.5
          OS WinXP sp2
          attempting to "renew" DVD to mobile license

successfully verify my registered email address on DVDFab website and get this message:

"DVDFab Platinum 3.x
          This product has built-in lifetime subscription. Please retrieve your new key!
          Standard Price: 0.00 US$/€
          Saving: 0.00 US$/€
          Total: 0.00 US$/€
          click "continue ->"
          and get "invalid parameters!" message from Avantgarde payment site...

...any thoughts on how to solve this?

Comment

Felix, you must be clicking on something incorrectly. If you had DVDFab Platinum v3.x, you already have a lifetime license for DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile, you just need to get a key for v6, which is available free. Cllick on the link at the bottom of this page and request a v6 key: http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/NewOptions

If this is not the case explain more clearly what you have and when you bought it.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

signals, thanks for your prompt feedback.

OK, I went ahead and re-applied and obtained the v6 key. After work, I will register the new v6 key and try "DVD to Mobile" option again. I'll post my results tomorrow.

Comment

Felix this has nothing to do with your problem, but I noticed you said you have xp sp2, you really should install sp3.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

v6 key was the problem. btw, CBR929, I will put the sp2 --> sp3 upgrade on my list. thanks for the help, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by FelixLeiter View Post
                    v6 key was the problem. btw, CBR929, I will put the sp2 --> sp3 upgrade on my list. thanks for the help, guys!
                    Well glad you got it working

Comment

Working...
                    X