X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Version of DVDFab HD Decrypter

Hello,

Does anyone know when the new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter is going to be available?

I only use DVDFab to decrypt DVD's so I can create backups of my DVD's but its just stopped working today, when the program loads it up it says that the Decrypter never expires?

If anyone knows of a solution or knows when this new version will be available it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
    marques_uk

No we don't as thet is entirely in the hands of the developers but the FREE version lags up to 60-90 days (maybe even more, entirely a the discretion of the developers) behind the PAID version on removal of copy protection from new releases.

There is a full statement on this forum about this so it might be an idea to find it and read it.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I was wondering when a new version is coming out myself since it's been awhile. Especially since there was a Beta after the last official version. If there would not have been a Beta version afterwards, I would just think no new version was needed. Being there is a Beta that is a later version, it makes one wonder why no new official has come out to replace the Beta or at least make the Beta official.
      I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Being that it all is bunched together I don't think the beta refers to the free version only the paid versions & programs
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Mike89 View Post
          I was wondering when a new version is coming out myself since it's been awhile. Especially since there was a Beta after the last official version. If there would not have been a Beta version afterwards, I would just think no new version was needed. Being there is a Beta that is a later version, it makes one wonder why no new official has come out to replace the Beta or at least make the Beta official.
          Much like Google, a beta for DVDFab isn't much different than an "official" version. Luckily, DVDFab doesn't leave their product in Beta for years like Google.
          Last edited by Complication; 03-03-2010, 02:11 PM. Reason: Corrected sentance.

Comment

Try this one instead

Comment

Digi:
              Try another forum instead.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X