Unable to upload any files/pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Unable to upload any files/pictures

Is it on my end, a setting of some sort with the forum?

I'm unable to upload anything. I can, however go into my profile and upload jpgs. I've tried uploading the same jpgs here and it says file is invalid.

JPGs are a permitted file type, should be OK. Try a text or png picture and let us know the results.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can't upload any file type in this thread or another that I started earlier (tried to upload .txt file log).

Comment

This is the error I keep getting.

Comment

Are you using this icon to upload? Click image for larger version  Name:	Upload.png Views:	3 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	339234
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Upload.png Views:	3 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	339235
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Upload.png Views:	3 Size:	25.7 KB ID:	339236
          Last edited by 90312; 07-30-2017, 04:09 AM.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

I just learned something, if you adjust the size more than once they all stick! Sorry about that.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes. That icon, then "upload attachments" button. Then I'm getting the error pop up I posted.
              Last edited by ARAMP1; 07-30-2017, 05:46 AM.

Comment

I checked your account, you are fully authorized (and you seem to have uploaded a picture in post #4!). What is the last thing you do just before the popup appears?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for checking. I'm able to upload photos under my profile -> Media. and then I can link it to this thread, which is what I did for the jpg in post 4. But, if I use the camera icon or the clipboard icon to upload jpgs or txt files, it gives me the above error. I've tried using the "A" for advanced editor with the same results.

This all came about when I was trying to add a txt file for my logs with an error I was having while ripping a bluray.

Comment

Same is happening with me I reduced a screen shot to 50% with paint because it was to big then I got the invalid file with Jpeg.

Comment

In the Advanced editor, use the indicated button to put an image into a post. Follow the steps shown in the captures.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 IMAGE1.png Views:	1 Size:	32.4 KB ID:	339288

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 IMAGE2.png Views:	2 Size:	16.5 KB ID:	339366Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 IMAGE3.png Views:	2 Size:	35.7 KB ID:	339367
                      Last edited by signals; 07-31-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

That asks for a link I am trying to post a screenshot from computer or other picture on computer.

Comment

As soon as I select "Send it to the Server" I get the "Invalid File" message.

Comment

Signals-Says invalid file then ULR is missing doing it your way and you can only see your picture with the steps if you (go to post) can't see your attached photo in (Latest activity) this is bad as not all of your posted pictures or your sig. links show up in (latest activity) clicking on most links in the forum will bring you to (latest activity) not to (the posts) where you can see all.Also is the small size limit going to be increased so we don't have to shrink everything to post?
                            Last edited by 3dman; 07-30-2017, 08:47 PM. Reason: made post clearer

Comment

Is it happening on txt files also for you guys or just jpg/pictures? I can't upload anything to a thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X