Folder Redirection for DVDFAB Temp and SceneData

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Folder Redirection for DVDFAB Temp and SceneData

Have been through and sett everything to redirect from the default "My Documents\DVDFab10" folder to another local drive. However I am still getting data written to one folders.

"MyDocuments\DVDFab10\SceneData" - I have been through the settings a number of times no and can't find anything else I can change. If there something in a config file I can adjust manually?

Running 10.0.5.1 on Windows 10, using BluRay Ripper
    Last edited by tfatman; 08-14-2017, 07:29 AM.

I suspect this is a hard-coded default that (when it was added) was not linked to use the other temp or record file choices you can make in Common Settings. These are just xml files where DVDFab records settings and records that you may wish to use again (like output target settings and Ripper options you used) and similar dynamic content. I do not see a reason they could not be written to whatever location is used for the other Document writes, like the logs. Will pass it up the food chain.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

We will check it ASAP, the folder path should be set manually.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks both - will wait on your response

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi,

We will check it ASAP, the folder path should be set manually.

Thanks!

Wilson
          I am also looking for the MyDocuments\DVDFab10\SceneData and MyDocuments\DVDFab10\Temp\MediaServer setting, I cant find these anywhere to stop it creating the dvdfad folder in MyDocuments.

I am running 10.0.5.2 x64 version

Comment

Hi,
            Developer is checking,waiting for fixed.Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X