Install files are corrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install files are corrupted

I've tried DVDFab 10 and 9 and both have the same popup telling me the file is either corrupted or has been cracked.

From where are you downloading these installers? And which version numbers are they? Try the links here in the forum and compare the checksums with those posted for each installer. If you're getting them somewhere else, you are playing with fire.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm downloading them from the DVDFab site and I checked that the certificate assigned was to *.dvdfab.cn so it all looks OK to me. Version 10.0.0.5 the file name is DVDFab10052.exe and the checksum agrees when I use http://onlinemd5.com/
      Last edited by ujutro; 08-20-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry but I can't duplicate the symptoms you are reporting and there are no similar reports in the forum. The installers are not really corrupt and seem to work normally for most users (make sure you run the installer from an Administrator user account or using the "As Administrator" context menu option) I will send you a link to upload the v10 installer for testing if you wish but I think this problem is specific to the hardware or software environment of your PC. Check your forum Message Center inbox for a PM.

You could also try temporarily turning off any internet/antivirus security software that you may have to see if some DVDFab component is being blocked or quarantined.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X