BD+ Error or something else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD+ Error or something else

So, The Big Sick shows the main title as 00287.mpls with a length of 2:01:24. The length is correct but the title is not. All the other titles show as 0:11 seconds, including the correct title which I believe is 00920.mpls. This was an issue with La La Land as well. Is this considered a BD+ Error? If so, then The Big Sick Disc ID is already listed in the BD+ Error forum. Although, my disc has a different ID than the one listed there so I guess it should be posted with this different Disc ID? If not, what is this issue, where should it be reported and what information is required? Thanks.

You can post it in a new thread in the Decryption Updates or better, the Blu-ray Copy forum. If the disc opens in DVDFab, it is usually not a BD+ problem. When you post again, attach the DVDFab internal log session that the disc generates, instruction are linked in my sig.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X