This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imminent New Release???

Okay, my curiosity has got the better of me.

I have always downloaded from the main DVDFab site, starting from long before I even found these Forums, and I normally do now still.

Notice this morning that although one could still download the official version from there, the beta version is now missing.

Does this mean a new release is imminent, or am I reading too much into it?

Not sure about this morning but I just checked and the beta 6220 is there on the tutorial page.

Comment

Okay, I had never looked at that page before, yes it is there, but it is still ''missing'' from the download page, on that main site.

As I said, maybe I am reading too much into it, and maybe before someone else says maybe I have too much time on my hands , but it could still be a pointer to an imminent new release.

Comment

Well, you never know, but I wouldn't read too much into that. Remember that the New Year's holiday (10 days) just began in China, so there may not be any new public releases until it winds up.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Beta releases do not get posted on the website only get posted on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
            Beta releases do not get posted on the website only get posted on the forum.
            Well I am certainly NOT going to disagree with you, and get banned again, however I do KNOW that the latest beta release WAS on that download page until yesterday, that is where I downloaded it from.

I have NEVER downloaded official or beta releases from the Forum, ONLY from the download page on the website.

Comment

Some betas are posted on the website, some are not and some are posted later and removed earlier (as you have seen in this case). The forum is the best place to look because you can see the experience others have had with a given release. I think this discussion is over. Thread closed.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X