DVDFab 10 10.062 and 64 bit are freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 10 10.062 and 64 bit are freezing

I have been using DVD Fab for years. I am on ver 10.064 on both 32 bit and 64bit... DVD Fab seems to load and starts scanning disc for title info. after a while it freezes and a dialog box comes up about waiting or keep running...not sure what to do.
    I just tried old 9.321 and it freezes also. crazy...DVD Fab pass key 9 works

Is this all on the same machine? I would assume so....if 9.321 also freezes I would guess that suggests that there is something that is interfering with Fab running. Maybe one should look at what is running in the back ground?...or maybe what other video products you maybe running?

Comment

I thought that too. nothing new is running.. no other video programs.. itunes updated and that's it'

Comment

does your graphics card have the latest driver update ??
        also try checking your antivirus software for possible conflicts
        and your computer has all the necessary security updates.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          does your graphics card have the latest driver update ??
          also try checking your antivirus software for possible conflicts
          and your computer has all the necessary security updates.
          Yes Nvidia drivers are up to date...so is Norton up to date...even disabled Norton to try....DVD Fab starts...scans disc... usually it stops and then allows me to make changes to selected title or change copy to ripper, etc. now it scans disc and seems successful...when I use cursor to make any selection in DVD Fab it stops working.. nothing else has changed or installed other than a windows game title "cuphead".... can't imagine it's related to a windows game title.

Comment

If anyone can look at the dvdfab internal log and translate what is causing this to suddenly stop working...it's killing me...going on long trip and was planning to rip titles to ipad...like I've stated been using dvdfab for years.. everything is updated...program ripped titles last week without issue. now no go
            Attached Files

Comment

DVDFab can't read the disc, see the last line in the log. This can be due to a damaged/dirty disc or a dirty lens in the drive. Read errors can also be caused by disc protection being unsupported. Your connections to the registration and decryption servers seem to be fine.

If it is crashing when you move your cursor in the GUI, it is almost certainly something in your machine. If you have a recent restore point, try reverting to an earlier time.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Working...
                X