Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to make 2 different format copys of same disk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it ok to make 2 different format copys of same disk?

Is it ok to make a blu ray copy and a ripper copy for the kids tablet of the same blu ray?

I don't know that I speak with the voice of authority but I say yes. A lot of Blu-Ray discs come with a mobile file for your tablet. I say go for it.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
      Is it ok to make a blu ray copy and a ripper copy for the kids tablet of the same blu ray?
      You can use any of the DVDFab features that you paid for in any combination on a Blu-ray.

Comment

Faith,
        It is better to make the Copy first to a folder on your hard drive, then use that as a Source for making the MP4 for the tablet. The conversion to MP4 will run much faster from a HDD source than from an optical disc. You can then burn the folder to a disc if you want to using the Clone/Burn setting in Copy.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X