Can 4k be reduced to 2k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Can 4k be reduced to 2k?

I don't see this in the manual can 4k be reduced to 2k and if so with convertor?

You can change output resolution in Settings.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

It is on the Advanced setting page for both Ripper and Converter. I remind you again that Converter is not designed or used for making MP4s from Blu-ray or DVD content, you should use the Ripper module for that.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        It is on the Advanced setting page for both Ripper and Converter. I remind you again that Converter is not designed or used for making MP4s from Blu-ray or DVD content, you should use the Ripper module for that.
        Signals Did you respond to someone Else's post here? We never spoke about making a mp4 I just want to know if a 4k trailer on hard disk can be reduced to a 2K file on the hard drive and if convertor or copy can be used to do it?

Comment

LOL possibly so! Use Converter to try this, never tried it so not sure how it will react to a 4K file (and Converter does not decrypt). You can change the output frame size to whatever you like on the Advanced Settings page and vary the bitrate to change the file size if necessary.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X