4K?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4K?

I am just now looking at 4K media. I have the TV, but no player. I think the stuff Netflix streams is lower than 4K.

If I bought a new PC today, I'm not sure I'd want 4K optical drives in it, given the cost. Aside from the drives, it's nearly $100 for five blank discs. That's a little rich.

Which is to say that no one is likely clamoring for this software to support 4K. I'm just wondering when that might happen. When might 4K be as ubiquitous as DVD? How many years before I can stick a 4K disk in a PC and process it with DVD Fab?

Thanks!

Your can have 4k now.
    Backing up the unprotected 4K Ultra HD movies to regular BD-50 and BD-25 discs is avilable.
    Please go to, https://www.dvdfab.cn/uhd-copy.htm
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

As far as I know, 4K movies are protected. In fact, I believe there is stronger DRM associated with 4K media than with anything that has existed before. Some of this DRM may even extend to the hardware level, effecting the design and capabilities of microprocessors and motherboards--—unless I am mistaken.

Comment

You can be sure they are heavily protected. When I purchased a BDXL/M-DISC drive (LG) the US firmware would not allow even opening the discs in Windows explorer, but the European firmware would. So where you are may matter also. I returned the one I bought in the US and got the exact same model from Spain which works fine, the only difference being the firmware.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X