Noob Kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Noob Kinda

Iv used dvdfab in past have a all license, took a long break and started getting back into things when I realized nothing was as used to be, didn't expect it to be due to change but cant get stuff copied correctly anymore. Most of my issues are with audio. Tried several dvd and bd vocal audio is muffled, I have two scenarios 1. I back up to my server would like to use mkv format since it supports more then mp4 2 channel, then also dumb it down to get it to 2gigs so my car player will play it, car player supports aac, Iv tried every rip, copy, clone, convert without success. I have tried playing with vlc, wont work either. Used hand brake to rencode no luck, this should be a easy thing to do but seems most difficult since my long vacation, any positive help would be greatly appreciated. My home system can play most formats that support 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 mostly dolby. If this needs to be moved no worries Ill understand.

What version of DVDFab are you using? I have not seen any similar reports using the current versions. If you can locate a DVDFab internal log session from one of these conversions it would help to attach it to a post. Directions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for response, I'm using most current version of dvd fab, background sound is fine but anything that is vocal or spoken is very muffled, tried on following discs.... Maze runner (newest), 2 harry potter movies, 2012, avengers age of ultron, I will do a copy now and post a log

Comment

Avengers Age Of Ultron and Harry Potter are in DTS master for store brought versions.Can your receiver play DTS Maybe changing the audio for these disks to AC-3 may help.

Comment

Working...
        X