This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab Geekit: MVC Codecs

Hello,please my geekit even after the paid license creates a watermark on the video ???
    And only at the right eye of the image (MVC) .The left eye (AVC), the watermark disappeared after activation.
    do not you know why?

Click image for larger version  Name:	test right.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.6 KB ID:	344279

Click image for larger version  Name:	test left.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.2 KB ID:	344280
    Last edited by Miriyak; 11-09-2017, 10:47 PM.

We are checking on this issue. Please allow some time for the fix. If there's any update, I'll remind you through E-mail.
    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Hello, please have some progress in solving this problem???

Comment

Can I use Command line options to automate Geekit ? So far, the only option I have found is "--mvc_encoder" to open the Encode Window. Would be nice to be able to pass Input file names, Output directory and Quality option on the command line and run it automatically.
        Thanks

Comment

PLaverdiere, please start a new thread for this topic. This thread is now closed. You can put it in the Feature Request forum, thanks.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X