This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No audio on WMP

Hi, After burning DL DVD, WMP has no audio on the play back; it does have audio on VLP player, however, I'd like others (and myself) to be able to use WMP. I remember I had a similar problem a couple of years ago and downloaded K-lite codecs and it did work....I see they are still listed in my Program lists, however, no audio; do I have to use a particular codec in this K-lite application? Thanks, Gil

You need to download and install the proper codec. Try ffdshow (free) if K-Lite did not work. Or just use VLC as your primary media player.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, but now.....another similar problem! After using ****** application to convert Youtube's video clip from FLV to AVI and downloading to my PC, the video plays, but, again, no audio in either WMP OR VLC, so do you know how to make sure the audio is also converted and/or downloaded from Youtube to my PC > players? As I mentioned, earlier, I have K-lite installed, which includes AC3 and ffdshow.
      TIA, Gil
      Last edited by W&B; 02-28-2010, 04:33 PM. Reason: removed software reference

Comment

Originally posted by Gil410s View Post
        Thanks, but now.....another similar problem! After using vixy.net application to convert Youtube's video clip from FLV to AVI and downloading to my PC, the video plays, but, again, no audio in either WMP OR VLC, so do you know how to make sure the audio is also converted and/or downloaded from Youtube to my PC > players? As I mentioned, earlier, I have K-lite installed, which includes AC3 and ffdshow.
        TIA, Gil
        This is not an appropriate question to ask on a DVDFab forum. Please refrain from such posts !!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X