Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catch-up for us really old users of DVDFab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Catch-up for us really old users of DVDFab?

Been a user of DVDFab since 2007 (before the all-in-one promos). I know there was a promotion a few years back, looks like Dec of 2014, to "catch up" the subscription at a steep discount to appear like we were at the all-in-one combo. I think I ended up paying around $55 to get a bunch of lifetime products. I am currently missing 6 (UHD copy/rip, DVD/BR Cinavia Removal, Hi-Fi Audio converter & Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS) and would love to catch up. In fact, the promo was titled: First Tailored Offer Ever for Upgrading to DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime, for Only 10 Days! It would be AWESOME to see a second one! Any chance of this happening?

Hi timmymac, I am guessing not likely, but you never know! It would probably be a very limited offer if they do it, since all these modules are sold as standalone and most had discount promotions when they were introduced.. I will pass your request up the foodchain.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. You are right, they are sold as stand alone. But If I go get the All-In-One now, I get everything right now. That is where the discount lies. All-in-One Lifetime = $299 (1024.30 off) or about 77% discount in the bundle. That promo allowed us to catch up and get that major discount for a short time for the products we were missing. Even with the current discount of 25%, to get the missing products to complete the suite is $408.75...So, it would be nice to see that promo comeback and maybe spend around $100 to catch up!

Comment

I'll second that request. I'm in the same boat having an older All-in-one lifetime that's no longer all-in-one and would love to catch up. Please consider boosting your coffers by making an upgrade offer to your all-in-one licensees that don't have the current all-in-one suite.

Comment

Hello,

We will take it into consideration. Thank you for your support.

Please keep an eye on our website

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Would be really great to do this before the price Increase on Jan 1, 2018!

Comment

Earlier this year I purchased the All-In-One Lifetime - THEN they came out with the HD Copy and HD Ripper. Now I have a 4k TV, so needless to say I'm disappointed that I'm not getting a special price for the HD products.

Comment

All,
                They heard you! There is a new promotion to "catch-up" your All-In-One at a big discount. You can read about it here: https://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm?...homebanner1#d1

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 AIOUPGRADE.png Views:	1 Size:	170.3 KB ID:	345681

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I received a newsletter about this today, but sadly its not entirely true in my case as it looks like.
                  The only 70% off offer that i get on my account, is on purchasing a multi platform option, so i can use my DVDFab on a Mac as well.
                  I guess i just have to continue on with the old "limited full version" i have, where 6 of them only are trials.
                  Oh forgot to mention that i do have a lifetime license.
                  Last edited by Per K; 12-08-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I thought it was just me that could not find the 1-click upgrade. I wonder if we should be able to see it and something has gone wrong? If not the offer does seem misleading as the only 70% offer I have is if I want to purchase MAC licenses to match my current Windows licenses.

Comment

AWESOME! Worked like a champ. Log into the Member Area. Below the screen showing your current purchases is a little gem that says "upgrade win" (I have windows. I suspect if you have MAC it might say something else).
                      It automatically loaded everything I don't have into the basket with a 2-year license. Just changed all to lifetime. Picked up 4 products for just over $100

Comment

The only thing there is the multi-platform discount with saving 70% on the already current products i have on lifetime.
                        They don't offer me a 70% discount on the 6 items that was added after my full version purchase, so that it becomes an up-to-date full version.

Comment

Mine doesn't have the "upgrade win" option. The attachment shows what I see.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Mine was at the bottom of the list. If you do not see it...try opening a conversation with the sales/support team. You may have the same thing I had last time. I bought the original DVDfab Platinum. There was no real All-in-one at the time. Someone was able to work with me, correct my account and in the last promo, I ended up getting all the items to "make up" what I was missing that I had not already purchased. Give it a try. The sales support people here have usually been fantastic for me.

Comment

Honestly, this offer doesn't seem like a great deal. I can upgrade my All-In-One lifetime package to the current all inclusive lifetime offer for $195.90; however, I can purchase a new All-In-One lifetime license for $209.30 with the current promotion. Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                              X