DVDFab 10.0.7.1 failed to connect to the internet error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 10.0.7.1 failed to connect to the internet error

Hi guys this new versions fails to connect to the internet and de registers all my products i have bought works fine on the last beta 10.0.6.9 Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	345667

Attached Files

Hi Justin,
    Please check your internet security settings, it worked normally for me. You can log in to your Member Center account on the Fab website and click on License Authorizations, then scroll down to My Authorizations. Use the .png image format when attaching images at a maximum size of 700x500, it will be easier to read.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 MEMBERCTR.png Views:	2 Size:	326.4 KB ID:	345674

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Got it fixed had to authorize it when i was in dvdfab all good now do we have to do that each time a new version comes out
      Last edited by Justin; 12-08-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X