Problem with 10.0.72 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Problem with 10.0.72 version

Although I have the 10.0.72 version already installed, DVDFab keeps warning me about a new version available for download, which happens to be the very same 10.0.72!

What's wrong?

Is it the small popup window or the large one that alerts you to the x64 version? If it is the latter, you can turn it off with the checkbox in the lower left corner of the window. It does not do this on my PC.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Is it the small popup window or the large one that alerts you to the x64 version? If it is the latter, you can turn it off with the checkbox in the lower left corner of the window. It does not do this on my PC.
      It's the large one. BTW I've never seen any small one and I have only the 32-bit version installed. I never istalled the 64-bit version.

Today I started DVDFab and the update popup window said there was a newer version available, 10.0.74. I downloaded it from the website, since I couldn't do it from the popup window, and installed it.

The most strange thing is that the update popup window says my version is 10.0.71 (Official) but the About screen now says it's 10.0.74. This also happened with the 10.0.72 version.

Comment

That is certainly odd. The only other thing I could suggest would be to restart Windows after installing the newer version and to run the installer using the As Administrator option.

Again, if this is annoying, you can turn it off as shown.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 X64NAG.png Views:	1 Size:	150.1 KB ID:	346394

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When I cannot install new versions directly from the program's interface — which has been the case with the latest versions, as I have reported here —, I download them from the website and istall them always as admin. Today that happened again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfbsh2.png
Views:	280
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	347221

Comment

Originally posted by Paultx View Post
            When I cannot install new versions directly from the program's interface — which has been the case with the latest versions, as I have reported here —, I download them from the website and istall them always as admin. Today that happened again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfbsh2.png
Views:	280
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	347221
            Hello.

Did you change your account or password recently?

Please right click on DVDFab and choose to run it as administrator and see if it will make a difference.

If still have problem, please completely uninstall DVDFab and remove the DVDFab folder under Document, and then download a fresh version of DVDFab from http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again.

Please have a try and post back. Thank you.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

I had to uninstall DVDFab and install it again. So far, so good. Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
              X