License checking in new 10.0.7.x versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key License checking in new 10.0.7.x versions

I have been hesitant to download the new 10.0.7 because of the license checking. I own one copy of each of bluray & dvd bought separately each with lifetime upgrade. I have several computers as I run a BOINC farm and also mine for GRC. I have 4 installs. One is version 9 on one computer as I found that a few disks can be copied with (v)9 but not with (v)10. I have no plans on upgrading that copy unless you release a "newer" (v)9. The other 3 installs are on computers that have Sony, LG and Samsung optical drives. Some CD's copy better on different optical drives. I do not have enough space to put all the different manufacturer drives into one case so I used 3 of my available mining systems. I occasionally use (concurrently execute) more than one copy of DVDFAB at the same time but I am the only user.

If I download the 10.0.7 version will I have problems activating (v)9 or the other (v)10 that I have on the other systems?

Thanks for looking!

Hi BB,
    It depends on the exact version number and the type of key that it uses (downloaded or online type registration). If you have a need to run several concurrently on different PCs, you may want to consider purchasing additional Authorizations for your account, which can be done in the Member Center->License Authorizations page (scroll down). The multiple Authorizations are not expensive and sound like just what you need.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X