Multi Authorization Purchase or Multiple Platform Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Authorization Purchase or Multiple Platform Purchase

I'm recently purchased an Apple iMAC. When I tried to register it with my email and password it did not recognize my lifetime license. I currently own lifetime licenses for 5 products (DVD COPY, RIPPER, BLU-RAY COPY, RIPPER AND CINAVIA REMOVAL). My question is do I need to purchase multi authorization or multiple platform, very confusing. I have always used DVDFAB on Windows. I ended up creating a partition and installing Windows on the imac and DVDFAB worked fine in Windows, but I would also like to use it on the mac partition as well. Please advise. Thank you.

The Mac and Windows versions are different products, so you would need to buy the additional OS. You should not need the multi-authorization however.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
      I'm recently purchased an Apple iMAC. When I tried to register it with my email and password it did not recognize my lifetime license. I currently own lifetime licenses for 5 products (DVD COPY, RIPPER, BLU-RAY COPY, RIPPER AND CINAVIA REMOVAL). My question is do I need to purchase multi authorization or multiple platform, very confusing. I have always used DVDFAB on Windows. I ended up creating a partition and installing Windows on the imac and DVDFAB worked fine in Windows, but I would also like to use it on the mac partition as well. Please advise. Thank you.
      Hello,

In this case you don't need to purchase multi authorization.
      But if you want to use DVDFab licenses on both Windows and Mac, you can login DVDFab Member Center with your registered email account and SAVE 70% buying your current products for a new OS platform.

Regards,
      mona

Comment

thank u, i would love to purchase for my imac but so far it's proving to be unstable, had to force quit already at least 4 times. ill keep trying to figure it out.

Comment

thank u, i would love to purchase for my imac but so far it's proving to be unstable, had to force quit already at least 4 times. ill keep trying to figure it out.
          About the force quit problem on your imac, you can start a new thread with detailed description and post DVDFab log files as well. Thank you.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

About the force quit problem on your imac, you can start a new thread with detailed description and post DVDFab log files as well. Thank you.

Regards,
            mona
            thank u, it seems to be working better. i noticed the mac version has not updated in over a month. is there a reason for this, i just want to make sure it's equally supported and updated.

Comment

thank u, it seems to be working better. i noticed the mac version has not updated in over a month. is there a reason for this, i just want to make sure it's equally supported and updated.
              We are working on the DVDFab for mac version, a new one will be released soon. Please kindly wait for updates.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Working...
              X