Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key just installed win.10 and cannot authorize pc

dvd fab license was fine
    just freshly installed windows 10 and installed newest dvd fab I signed in to authorize pc and it states I'm on trial
    I have lifetime license and in member service I have no pc authorized when I go to re new license it said they honor life time license does it go in effect after trial expires ?
    T.I.A
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

No, it does not, you should have deauthorized the PC before the Windows upgrade. Go to your Member Center account and click on License Authorizations, then scroll down until you see the button marked "Deauthorize All" and click it. Then DVDFab should ask you to Authorize it when you open it. You may need to uninstall and reinstall it or use the manual Authorization link in the DVDFab Settings dropdown if it does not you to Authorize it when you start it up.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did DE authorized pc and tried to log in to authorize but still not authorized
      in member services it states I have 0 out of 1 authorized
      can you please explain how to manually authorize

Comment

Hi Jonatan,

How does your pc connect to internet?
        Please temporarily disable antivirus software or firewall and then run DVDFab to have a try.
        If still have problem, please post dvdfab_internal.log file.

Also, please PM me your DVDFab registered account info.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Jonatan, see this; if it says you have 0 of 1 then it should work. If not, then send Mona the info she requested
          Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011DEAUTH.png Views:	5 Size:	32.2 KB ID:	346898

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hope this is log you need

0m 00.01s:

[log moved to attachment]
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jonatan View Post
              hope this is log you need

0m 00.01s:

[log moved to attachment]
              Please check PM.