This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Breached account?

I still cannot send pm's and post's are still moderated or sent somewhere else and get posted latter.My account was broken into and I am getting no help here.I changed my password as pm's were being sent with my account.

Faith:
    Your PM permissions are not changed. All your posts are now Moderated, so there may be a delay before they appear. I will take the following steps as to the PMs: all your PMs, sent and received will be deleted, which should clear the problem. Do not start any more threads on the topic of your supposedly breached account, they will be deleted. If you have a similalr problem again, send me a PM. Change your password often and share it with no one, I seriously doubt that your account was actually hacked, this has never happened here and I see no evidence of it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X