DVDFab x86/x64 Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab x86/x64 Setup

I have both versions installed on a Windows 7 x64 system. The current DVDFab x86 version as well as the current DVDFab x64 version. I have created different folders for both installations as work environment. The setup of both versions is customized so that the logfiles and the BDInfo files should be put in different folders, depending on the version. If I start the setup in the x86 or the x64 version, there I see different paths. But if I use the x86 version, the log information is added to the x64 logfile and the BDInfo file is put into the x64 BDinfo folder despite the different configuration in the x86 setup.

Is this a bug or a feature?

I believe this is a bug, I have noticed the same thing with the log files occasionally, but it seems to vary depending on which version you installed most recently. I attributed this to the frequent re-installs I have to make for testing and verification of reported user problems. They are designed to co-exist and write their files to different folders (x86 and x64).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The latest installed version was the 10.0.7.7 x86 version. Not by the updater but from the downloaded exe.

Comment

Working...
      X