This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What version should I buy?

Hi, I was wondering if someone could suggest what to purchase for my needs. I would like to back up my BD movies to DVD as well as Convert my BD for my mobile devices (iPhone and Archos player). Any input would be great....I want to take advantage of the 20% off offer very soon.

for now, Blu-ray to Blu-ray will copy a blu-ray disc to BD50, BD25, DVD9 or DVD5 to playback in a blu-ray player.

DVDFab is making great progress with the blu-ray feature. more options will become available with future versions.

Comment

In other word, Troy is saying...

No Blu-Ray->Mobile option available at the present time and we do not know authors plans for this feature.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

"Blu-ray to Mobile" is on our todo list now.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

The Archos 5 and 7 claim to support MPEG-4, MPEG-2 and H.264 720P content. You might be able to play the DVD5 compressed files now (there is a 4GB file size limit according to the Archos website). It may require a plug-in (CinemaHD) and the website is not clear on what file formats, bitrates or resolutions are supported, so you will need to do a little more research.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
            for now, Blu-ray to Blu-ray will copy a blu-ray disc to BD50, BD25, DVD9 or DVD5 to playback in a blu-ray player.

DVDFab is making great progress with the blu-ray feature. more options will become available with future versions.
            I installed the beta to test this but when I attempted to make a copy of a Blu-ray movie there was no choice for DVD9...only BD9. What's the difference?

Comment

they are the same. its called BD9 so not to confuse with the DVD-VIDEO format used on dvd9 disc for playback in a dvd player. the output is compatible with many Blu-Ray players, so its called BD9.

Comment

Brian
                Welcome to the forum. I have moved your post to the DVD to Mobile forum, where members that use the WDTV device are more likely to see it. You can find it here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=458

In the future please start your own thread rather than post a new topic in an unrelated one. (See the General Policies document posted in every forum).

signals

Comment

Working...
                X