Bladde runner 2049

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bladde runner 2049

Has anyone attempted to copy Blade Runner 2049 , Blu Ray or DVD? I.m curious since it is not in any lists yet.
    Thank you.

The BD copies fine Full Disc with x64 v10.0.7.7. No Cinavia. The translation subtitles are burned into the video.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you Signals, I also tried the BD and found the same.
      Appreciate the info.

Comment

I tried making a backup ... movie only, HD off and convert to AC3 to obtain the best compression (90% of original size, or 10% compression) and noticed some 'blockiness' or pixilation in very dark areas in various spots of the movie. This is particularly noticeable at the beginning of Chapters 14 (near the bottom of the screen ) and 15 . I thought maybe this was for effects, like they did with the various release and production cards in the beginning of the movie, but the original did not show this. It is likely the way the original movie is encoded. It is not so bad that you cant watch it, but is noticeable. It is not noticeable when doing a rip without compression (as if you were going to burn to a BD 50GB). I haven't looked at the backed up copy from a disc on my home theater screen, just on my PC using Power DVD 17 to play the mounted iso. Anyone else notice this when backing up to 25 GB?

Comment

Originally posted by lfogassy View Post
          I tried making a backup ... movie only, HD off and convert to AC3 to obtain the best compression (90% of original size, or 10% compression) and noticed some 'blockiness' or pixilation in very dark areas in various spots of the movie. This is particularly noticeable at the beginning of Chapters 14 (near the bottom of the screen ) and 15 . I thought maybe this was for effects, like they did with the various release and production cards in the beginning of the movie, but the original did not show this. It is likely the way the original movie is encoded. It is not so bad that you cant watch it, but is noticeable. It is not noticeable when doing a rip without compression (as if you were going to burn to a BD 50GB). I haven't looked at the backed up copy from a disc on my home theater screen, just on my PC using Power DVD 17 to play the mounted iso. Anyone else notice this when backing up to 25 GB?
          Hello,

Please post screenshots relevant to this problem.

Also, please post dvdfab_internal.log and fabcheck_internal.log, thank you.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

I re-ripped a second time, and this time it was all well. Not sure what happened that first time.

Comment

Working...
            X