Friend Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend Request

I have attempted to copy the movie Friend Request, however, when it is ready to copy, it states the the movie is only 2 minutes and 25 seconds. The following displays when I attempt the Main Movie, When I attempt to copy the Full Disc, it copies as quickly as the Main Movie does. In essence, I am not getting the full movie. When I open the VIDEO_TS folder, only the 2 minute and 25 second preview of another movie is shown. Has anyone had this problem with Friend Request? Is there a way to extract the Main Movie?

Thank you.

Jared,
    You need to supply the DVDFab internal log session that this disc generated. Instructions for this can be found in my sig, below. PathPlayer is apparently flagging some of the movie content as unplayable when it actually is. The developers need to see the log session to be able to fix it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I hope I did append the attachment correctly.

Please assist me with this matter.

Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jarod1005 View Post
        I hope I did append the attachment correctly.

Please assist me with this matter.

Thank you.
        Please post dvdfab_internal.log file as well.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Will this fix my problem?
          Attached Files

Comment

Windows

Comment

Working...
            X