Lost password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost password

I lost my email with my passwore so i need my password again please then i want to change it so i can remember it please help

ken bradburn

Have you tried selecting "Members" at the top of this page? There is a "Forgot Password" button.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

kenbra,
      If you can make posts in the forum, you are logged in. If you are logged in, you can change the password yourself. If you have trouble with this, I can send you a temporary password that you can change after logging in. Note: you must have access to the email address that you used to register here. It begins "bradb......"
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

will you please send me a temp password because when I go to change it it ask for old one first. I need password to make programs work.

Comment

Originally posted by kenbra View Post
          will you please send me a temp password because when I go to change it it ask for old one first. I need password to make programs work.
          Hello kenbra,

Do you mean password for DVDFab forum or password for DVDFab Member Center?

Regards,
          mona

Comment

Working...
          X