Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region 2 to Region 1 DVD Copy (DVD Fab on Windows 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Region 2 to Region 1 DVD Copy (DVD Fab on Windows 10)

Newbie so I hope I posted topic correctly.

Does anyone have a step by step to make DVD copies from Region 2 to Region 1 copies.

I purchased a DVD collection of Region 2 PAL (https://www.discogs.com/Various-The-...lease/10661852) = The Blues (Coffret Intégral)

I would like to make copies using DVD Fab (Windows 10) to Region 1 or Region Free.

I have tried and it does not work on my stand alone Blu Ray Samsung player.

I can only watch it on my Power DVD15 (my pc).

How can I watch this on my stand alone Blu Ray.

Do I need to make new copies (how on a step by step).

Also what is PassKey Lite or DVD Fab Region Reset. Do these softwares assist in any way or form. And most importantly (how on a step by step).

Gratitude All For Your Patience...

Mike Mechanixx

All copies made with DVDFab Copy mode are all-region (or region free). DVDFab v10 is the only software required. The program will lead you through the process, but you can find some step by step instructions on the DVDFab website if needed or you can download a pdf of the User Manual from the link in my sig. The standalone player is probably rejecting it since it is PAL, DVDFab does not convert PAL->NTSC, and the conversions often do not work well due to the frame rate difference and incompatible color encoding methods. A/V sync problems are common. Suggest you locate and purchase a player capable of PAL+NTSC playback.

Note that extraneous logos have been removed from your post and the similar album entry you generated has been deleted. We consider things like this to be spam and we have a very low tolerance for it. This forum is to support you in using DVDFab, not for promotion of unrelated items. Please keep this in mind.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X