Angle 2/2 shows on screen and voice sync off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Angle 2/2 shows on screen and voice sync off

Ripped (ISO) Star Trek original series blu-ray and 3-5 time during episodes "angle 2-2" appear for a split second in upper right hand during playback.

also voice sync progressively gets worse but not noticeable until the 30 min mark and by the end of the episode, 45 minutes, voices are off from lips by almost a second

I've ripped on old and new DVDFab versions, same result

****Also, while watching when I start to notice the sync issue, I frame advance back to beginning, then right back to the spot I noticed the issue, and the sync is just fine
    Last edited by royalrooter; 02-15-2018, 04:01 AM. Reason: Adding

This should be posted in the forum for the module that exhibited the problem, in this case it seems to be Ripper but you also said "(ISO)", so I am not sure where to move it for you, since you also did not supply the DVDFab internal log session for the problem. Please attach it to a new post, instructions are linked in my sig, below. If you ccan't see the link, press F5 while viewing the page.If the ISO was the Source, please also tell us if it was made with DVDFab along with the Region of the original disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X