No announcement yet.

I want buy a module but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem I want buy a module but....

Hi,

I want buying the new module of UDH Creator 40% rebate. But i can't buy because he refuse my credit card. The problem don't come from my credit card or pc because i tested on 2 different pc to buy it and 2 different credit card. So i think the website bug. Someone can help me please? I can't wait 2 day to get a answer because the special finish sunday lol.

try a different web browser ??

Comment

I try it too. Same problem. I try with no protection the problem stay the same.

Comment

Hi Electro, please check with your card issuer's fraud department, some of them automatically reject any charge from outside your home country.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Hi Electro, please check with your card issuer's fraud department, some of them automatically reject any charge from outside your home country.
          Hi Signals,I call my bank and he said he don't see any transaction or refuse on my account. I buy game on steam and jeans with other website and all worked. Only on dvdfab don't worked.

I try with other card with other company same issue.

Comment

The problem come from your website. If i put Canadian money he refused me. If I put on USA money he accepted me. I can buy it. But You got a big problem with that on your website.
            Last edited by Electro007; 03-10-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

I think it is a problem of the payment processor, but it should still work. Try contacting the Service Team to see if they can process it manually for you if it happens again https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm?trackID=navemenuL
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok thx for the link Signals. Is pretty strange because on special Christmas i can buy on Canadian money. Maybe something changed. Anyway i buy it and i got my UHD CREATOR . All was activated and i received my confirmation on email too.

I see why , the website changed on payment.
                Last edited by Electro007; 03-10-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I buy dvdfab players 5 ultra lifetime too with Canadian money on the new website payment. All function now.

Comment

Working...
                  X