Rental DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rental DVD

I have a BR DVD with the word RENTAL on it and Fab doesn't "see" it in the drive. I think I read somewhere that these dvd's cannot be ripped. Does this affect Fab? If not how can I rip this disc. The tiltle is Jason Bourne Thanks

DVDFab can read discs like this, normally with no problem unless the disc is damaged in some way. Can you play the disc on your PC with a software player? Many users purchase the off-rental discs and process them with no problem.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just purchased a rental disc just like you stated and it ripped fine for me. Might also be a dirty drive or disk. You can also try using passkey if you have it.

Comment

Found problem. My laptop doesn't have a BR player that's why it didn't see the DVD. My bad. Signals and jimczyz thanks for the responses.

Comment

Working...
        X